Thursday, March 21, 2013

Follow Gracefully Kensie on Bloglovin'


In case you haven't heard, Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st. Huge bummer, but its not the end of the world. Bloglovin' is a great option to follow your favorite blogs! Katie from Hems for Her wrote up a little tutorial on how to use Bloglovin' to follow your favorite bloggers that spells out how simple it really is.

I absolutely love the Bloglovin' app. Amaze-balls! I've always had to visit each blog I follow individually on my phone to know if there was a new post. This app has seriously changed my life.

The best way to get started is to click the little Bloglovin' button under my picture to the left. If you're not sure, it's the one that looks like this:


Or you can just click here and that will take you to the Gracefully Kensie page on Bloglovin'.

Hope this helps make your transition a little easier and thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment