Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Creative Combos: Springtime

 This is my "I LOVE WARM WEATHER" face. Yep- I'm a crazy person.
chambray: pacsun (shop), dress (as skirt): stolen from my mother's closet, flats: thrifted, necklace: sam moon (out of stock, similar, similar

I feel pretty innovative right about now because the skirt in the pictures is actually a dress. I LOVE love LOVE the beautiful floral print on it, but as a dress it was a little too short for my taste, hence the innovation. Maybe one of these days I'll permanently convert it into a skirt instead of just folding the top under.

I am super excited to share this outfit because it screams springtime and boy am I ready. We took a family trip to California last week to visit the in-laws and where it might not have felt exactly "springy" back home in Utah, it definitely did where we were and I loved it. It was the perfect excuse to break out the florals and bare legs. Now if only Utah would get the message...

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more on our trip to California!

No comments:

Post a Comment