Wednesday, March 20, 2013

California


Watching for Daddy driving the tractor.


A little of what Mitch's week looked like. He's studying to take the GMAT, that smart guy.


Tickle monster!


O and daddy posing at the zoo.


Made my lifetime.


O with his great-grandma and great-aunt.

Seems as if all of my posts are like a biography for my firstborn, but don't worry- I promise that I will have more pictures of L in my next family post.

I was a little swept up in our vacation when we first got there so most of these pictures were taken on the same day (hence O wearing his "Super Brother" shirt in almost every single one) but it really sums up our whole trip. The weather was absolutely amazing so we were outside almost constantly, walking down the lane to see the horses or helping grandpa feed the "sheepers" in the back. O had his first experience at the zoo and boy was he in heaven. My mother-in-law took (dragged) me on a bike ride and even babysat so Mitch and I could go on a little date. It was a very laid back and relaxing trip and we really were able to enjoy each other's company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment