Monday, February 11, 2013

Creative Combos: Mommy






chambray top: pacsun (shop), maxi skirt: urban trends, flats: payless (shop), earrings: forever21 (similar)

This outfit is pretty basic, but its my go-to mommy outfit right now. Everything about it is a favorite.  I could wear this outfit day in and day out.  I feel put together but also very comfortable and I can do anything my toddler wants me to in this.  And the shoes go with absolutely anything.  They are neutral, but a little fun because of the sparkles.  I intentionally kept this outfit very basic.  This is my getting-stuff-done-around-the-house outfit so I hardly ever actually add accessories to it.  I am in the market for an inexpensive statement necklace, though, so if you think of anything, let me know.  

The plan for my outfit posts is to try to show that we can be creative with what we already have.  We have an extremely limited income so I have what I have and that’s probably all it’s going to be for a while so I try to come up with as many unique combinations as possible.  Hopefully I can be successful in being creative and maybe even inspire a few new outfits for some of you.

5 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a denim top and comfy skirt! Love it! Happy Valentine's Week! Xo, M&K at BT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kens, a site called Dainty Deals sent me a necklace a while back and they sell anthro inspired briolette necklaces for pretty cheap! Just thought I'd mention it since you said you were in the market for a statement necklace :) http://daintydeals.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Merrick! I'll be sure to check it out.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and have you seen the blog Uber Chic for Cheap? Cause she posted about inexpensive statement necklaces on her blog today! http://www.uberchicforcheap.com/2013/02/spied-mauve-bauble-statement-necklace.html

      Delete