Monday, June 3, 2013

daisies, big bites and a new calling



1. I received a new calling in my ward and I couldn't be more thrilled! I am now the Assistant Music Leader in the Primary. These kids are such a riot! I love having the opportunity to work with them. It's only been 2 weeks, but I'm already having so much fun!

2. My sweet friend, Jess, gave us a gift card to JCW's the other day and I think O about had a heart attack when he saw that milkshake. Sorry about the weird light in the top left of the picture, but I had to share. I can't help but laugh out loud every time I see this picture!

3. There seriously isn't a happier flower than Daisies and that's why they're my fave! Kudos to Mitch for buying me some the other day. Granted, I was there and I asked him to buy them for me, but I'm still giving credit where credit is due.

Check back Thursday for the very first post in a brand new series I'm calling Family, Home and Me. I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment