Monday, May 13, 2013

Creative Combos: Mother's Day

dress: old navy (shop), leggings: old, sandals: payless (old, similar), necklace: sam moon (sold out, similar, similar)

Yesterday was Mother's Day and boy did my boys spoil me. It was definitely a full day's break from my diet. Cinnamon rolls, tacos, oreo cake, sparkling cider. I think yesterday alone I gained 3 lbs, but it doesn't matter because I felt very loved. I've been a mom for 2 1/2 years now and I've never had so much joy in my life. I can honestly say that O and L are the most amazing little boys and they bring so much happiness and love into my life. Being a mother is all I ever dreamed of being when I was young and it's definitely lived up to all I dreamed it would be. 

I hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful day yesterday and felt as loved as I did. :0)


For a little snippet of what motherhood means to me, you can hope on over to the the Awful Waffle Blog and read a guest post I did over there last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment